F Cancer Embrace Life Ambassador Program
The F Cancer Embrace Life Ambassador program welcomes other cancer fundraising organizations and individuals who want to use the F Cancer™ bracelet or artwork for their own fundraising programs or events. We have been very pleased to work with a number of creative and worthwhile initiatives and salute the following ambassadors and organizations :
- Canadian Cancer Society Relay for LIfe www.cancer.ca/canada-wide/how you can help/cw-relay for life.aspx
- Cancervive Foundation www.cancervive.ca/
- Ride2Survive www.teamcoastalcycling.com/display/r2s/ride2survive
- Singleton Moms www.singletonmoms.org/
- Southern Alberta Myeloma Patient Society www.southernalbertamyeloma.org/
- Team Finn www.teamfinn.com/
- Team in Training www.teamintraining.org/
- Wellspring Calgary www.wellspringcalgary.com
- YYoga www.yyoga.ca/
How Does it Work?
Every F Cancer™ bracelet sold for a cancer care cause raises funds for that cause, $50.00 from the Sterling bracelet and $25.00 from the Copper bracelet .You can purchase bracelets and sell them as part of an event, or we can set up an account dedicated to your event and sell the bracelets for you. The Ambassador program requires an opening order of ten bracelets.
If you raise funds for a cancer initiative that meets our criteria and have a great idea on how our jewelry or artwork can help, we want to hear about it!
Please contact us for details.
Ambassador Program Contact:
tel : 604 873 0603